3 bands, bands 2mm wide,
chamber= diameter 8mm. depth 5mm
Choosing Ring Size With a Ring Sizer Chart:
Use a ring that fits you to determine your ring size. Place your ring over the nearest size circle. The inner edge of the ring should align with the outer edge of the circle. If your ring appears to fit between two sizes, buy the larger size.
Choosing Ring Size With a Finger Sizer Strip:
To create your own ring sizer, print and cut the strip below. Insert the narrow end of the sizer through the "cut here" slot. With the numbers on the outside, place the loop around your finger, and pull until the fit is snug but comfortable.
To make your measurement more accurate:
- Before printing, ensure page scaling is set to "None" so chart prints at 100%
- Pull tightly. Sizer must be snug to produce an accurate size.
- Don't measure cold fingers. This is when fingers are at their smallest
- For the most accurate reading, measure your finger at the end of the day when it is largest
- Make sure you measure your finger at room temperature.
This product will be despatched in approx 14 days. Delivery times may vary.